Wednesday, December 19, 2007

This world keeps spinning and there's no time to waste


10 REALLY RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOU

+ I am Boring.
+ I have fingers.
+ I love watching the television.
+ I cannot draw and i'm in design school :D
+ I will get into a fit if i see my room in a mess.
+ I like to shop even at supermarkets.
+ I like to people watch.
+ I dont really like school.
+ I love eating.
+ I am fat.


9 WAYS TO WIN MY HEART

+ Have a car heh heh or give me money for cab
+ teach me to draw until i can draw like... frank gehry?
+ give me ten thousand dollars
+
+
+
+
+
+
dunno la i dont want anyone to win my heart now please hahah wait till valentines or smth


8 THINGS I CARRY/WEAR EVERYDAY

+ handphone
+ underwear
+ Bra
+ clothes
+ EZ link card
+ hairband
+ lip balm


7 THINGS THAT ANNOY ME

+ Kids
+ smelly people sitting next to me on public transport
+ old people rushing to get seats on the trains
+ crowds crowds crowds
+ when my sister messes up my room
+ phonecalls. i dont like talking long minutes on the phone unless i'm super close to you
+ when people say i look sombong/proud


6 PLACES I'VE VISITED

+ Pasir Ris
+ Malaysia all over
+ Simei
+ Zoo
+ holes
+ the toilet


5 THINGS I LOVE

+ caramel frappe
+ air con
+ macbook
+ killing insects/see insects being killed
+ money


4 THINGS I'M AFRAID OF

+ Being obesely fat
+ Amphibians.
+ commitment
+ God.


3 THINGS I DO EVERYDAY

+ Bathe
+ Sms
+ Breathe


2 THINGS I'M TRYING NOT TO DO NOW

+ Eat
+ Sleep


1 PERSON I WANT TO SEE NOW

+ dunno. mother?

__________________________________

hi everyone i got my life and appetite back after much pondering over the weekends.
i'm happy everyone is having holidays now yay.
i have 29 zillion things lined up for me before school starts that i actually had to write in a planner haaahaa i will miss watching online videos and being bored.
omgzxxz how time flies..
1 day to hari raya haji,
6 days to xmas,
8 days till mother comes home,
12 days to school,
13 days to 2008!



okay i gtg get ready for lunch now goodbye!

selamat hari raya haji



No comments: